|Basic Packaging with RayPack|
|Aantal dagen: 4|
Prijs Training: € 2.200,00
Language(s): Dutch, English, German
Basic Packaging with RayPack
For RayPack , PDS is the official & exclusive authorized training institute for the Benelux region. Raynet (www.Raynet.de) assigned our expert training team to make sure you maximize the benefits when using RayPack. The globally recognized Certification program is available through our team of technical trainers.
“Basic Packaging with RayPack” is the basic course which will teach you the knowledge and skills & concepts to use RayPack to repackage traditional setups in Windows Installer (MSI) packages, gain experience in creating transforms for existing third-party MSI packages, creating MSI packages from scratch and generating Virtual (App-V) packages.
An ITIL-based workflow will be used to assist you in the tasks that are common for a regular Application Repackaging Project ; From Intake to Distribution.
In this class you will learn (and will be guided by practical exercises for every key aspect of the training):
- Basics in packaging
- Essentials in Windows Installer & MSI-Technology
- Best Practices of packaging and packaging environments
- Functions and Principles of RayPack
- Quality control with the help of test cases
- Visual Designer und Advanced View
- Adjusted installations and Custom Actions
- How to convert traditional setups to Windows Installer setups with Pack Recorder
- How to edit / clean-up your captured installation with Pack Recorder
- How to enhance and customize repackaged setups with Pack Designer
- How to use Pack Tailor to customize the installation of existing Windows Installer setups—such as third-party installations—to meet your company-specific requirements
- How to use Packbench or RayFlow to manage your Processes
- Document your intake with RayEval
- How to virtualize Applications to Microsoft's App-V
- How to prepare you package for Distribution
Previous Repackaging Experience is not required, ; however, you should be comfortable with the following:
* Using Windows Explorer and the command prompt to create and manage files and run executables
* Basic Windows terminology (e.g. DLL, Control Panel, etc.)
After completing this course, you can sign up and take the RayPack Certified Professional certification tests to receive a 2 year valid worldwide recognized expertise certificate.