Deliver Reliable Multiplatform Installations
Install. Protect. Monetize.
Deliver Professional and Reliable Multiplatform Installations
InstallAnywhere makes it easy for developers to create professional installation software that performs the same – no matter what the platform. You’ll be able to create reliable installations for on-premises platforms like Windows, Linux, Apple, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and IBM, and then deploy them physically, virtually or to the cloud (you can even package it up into a Docker container) all from a single project file.
Whether for standalone instances or integrated into your current systems, with InstallAnywhere, you’ll be able to adapt to industry changes quickly, get to market faster and deliver an engaging customer experience.
- Creates Java™-based installations for multiplatform applications, including Windows® 10
- Manages rules and dependencies. Automates processes
- Installs dependencies from Linux® package managers
- Supports latest Microsoft® certificate requirements
- Installs web apps to Tomcat™ and WebSphere®
- Creates installs that connect to IBM DB2, Microsoft® SQL, MySQL™ and Oracle
- Includes silent, console and GUI installations
READY FOR MSIX? INSTALLSHIELD MAKES IT EASY!
WHAT'S NEW IN INSTALLANYWHERE 2020
- Mac Notarization Compliance – Installers built with InstallAnywhere 2020 comply with required Mac Notarization standards.
- Full Support for Amazon Corretto OpenJDK – Run installers with both Amazon Corretto 8 and Amazon Corretto 11 distributions of OpenJDK.
- Improved Digital Signing for Installers – InstallAnywhere 2020 adds the ability to digitally sign your installers using certificate store information.
Create multi-platform installations for physical, virtual and cloud environments
You’ve built a great software product that users love. Why risk an installation error and a poor customer experience? Play it safe with Flexera’s InstallAnywhere. It’s the leading multi-platform solution for developers creating installers for physical, virtual and cloud environments