Document Imaging Developer Toolkit
Document Imaging SDK Technology has been trusted by application developers since 1990 to deliver powerful, end to end document-imaging features required by financial institutions, government agencies, corporate offices, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) providers, and other businesses moving towards automated or paperless environments.
LEADTOOLS SDKs provide the technology necessary to view, capture, convert, search, store, access, manage, and deliver content in hundreds of formats. LEAD's offering also includes several OEM-ready document-imaging components and frameworks that can easily be embedded into solutions with minimal coding.
These award-winning SDKs offer multithreaded OCR, MICR, OMR, ICR, 1D and 2D Barcode, form recognition and processing, advanced PDF viewing and editing, comprehensive image annotation, and document image cleanup and preprocessing, including inverted text, border, hole-punch, and line removal.
With LEADTOOLS Document Imaging you can:
- Image display and annotation
- Virtual printer, image capture, and scanning
- Image load, save, conversion, and compression
- Documents - create, load, save, view, edit, convert
- PDF- view and convert PDF documents as vector with SVG
- Bitonal and color image processing and pre-recognition cleanup
- Barcodes - accurate,fast and reliable barcode detection, reading, and writing for use in any application or environment
- Convert PDF to an image format such as JPEG or TIFF
WATCH VIDEO "How to Create a .NET Core Cross-Platform OCR Application"
WATCH VIDEO "How To Create a Xamarin Barcode Reader Application"
eDiscovery is a huge market for software developers, full of opportunities at any point of the legal process
With excellent support for scanning, document cleanup, OCR, forms recognition, PDF, document conversion and viewing, annotations, and virtual printing, LEADTOOLS Document Imaging SDKs can handle every requirement software developers in the legal industry are regularly asked to implement.
With LEADTOOLS, standardizing your document storage to PDF/A is no longer an arduous, complex and costly endeavor.
This white paper will explore how to take full advantage of PDF/A as your universal document storage format by using the state of the art technology within LEADTOOLS Document Imaging SDKs.