RayEval - Software Evaluation
Create professional packaging manuals
RayEval allows you to document your work. It is a professional tool for any documentation tasks that require the collection of screenshots and step-wise procedures, such as the setup and configuration of an application for a packaging project.
A precise and orderly documentation is a prerequisite to avoid unnecessary costs. Typically all evaluation documentation is done manually. Screenshots of every single installation step or configuration choice will be taken and assorted with a suitable description, in order to give the software packagers an overview of the installation and a clear understanding of the packaging work to be done.
Benefits and features
- Integration with TestRail
- Once completed, it can be re-used many times
- Automatic capture of the installation routine
- Data can be transferred into RayPack or RayFlow
- Professional and consistent documents over time
- Quick and easy executions of professional evaluation documentation
- Package and packaging parameters can also be imported in the document
- Take screen shots simply with a click of the mouse during the installation
- Easily export the evaluation project in your favorite format (Microsoft Word, PDF, etc.)
- Highly customizable (plug-in-based customer templates, customer-driven project ownerships, etc.)
RayEval Roadmap Video
Effective package provisioning via software packaging factory for the United Kingdom and Ireland
A successful U.S. IT consulting and service company was able to establish an efficient software packaging factory for the provision of high-quality software packages using Raynet’s complete software packaging solution, consisting of RayPack Studio and RayFlow.
High-Performance ALM: Managing Applications Efficiently
BWI commissioned the ALM specialist Raynet for a three-month pilot project. At the end of the three months, Raynet had increased the output of the packaging service many times over and the costs could be significantly reduced accordingly
RayPack Studio includes powerful software solutions with a large number of features that automate and accelerate holistic packaging projects.
RayPack Studio provides a set of software products and components for professional enterprise software packaging. Next to software packaging and virtualization, RayPack Studio considers all packaging-related tasks: confl ict and compatibility checks of software applications and packages, software evaluation, and quality assurance.