What are the benefits of using Master Packager?
- Fast - You will never see "not responding" text in the tool. Modifying large MSIs is effortless. The same goes for repackaging.
- High quality - Standardize naming, ICE validation, and .dll/.exe file registration mapping are just a few examples of how this tool will reduce human errors and increases quality.
- Simple - The user interface allows new and experienced packagers to start creating packages immediately.
- Automation - Capturing, building and applying templates can be fully automated, making it possible to fully automate repackaging.
- Price - We are doing everything to provide the best Price vs. Performance. Providing the same value or better than alternatives.
- Collaborative - With one click from the tool you can register a bug or make a feature suggestion.
- Support - We will worry about the tools for you, so you can focus only on the packaging.
Master Packager is licensed per user. If you have 4 packagers using Master Packager (regardless on a device) you need 4 licenses.
You may install on unlimited. Physical machines, Virtual machines, it doesn't matter, the only condition is that it is used by a user who owns the license.
License variables -
What is the difference between the Free Edition and Professional Edition?
(a) Professional Edition contains Master Repackager that is required to create an MSI installer package from captured system changes and (b) command line support that allows to fully automate repackaging and to apply templates. To see full differences check feature and pricing pages.
The trial contains full Master Packager Professional edition features without limitations. Trial expires 30 days after a license was generated.
Note that you cannot use Master Packager with a trial license in your production environment anyhow, and/or as part of your service for commercial benefit or otherwise commercialize it. A trial is there only to evaluate the suitability for your requirements.