RayVentory - Hardware and Software Inventory
RayVentory oﬀers comprehensive hardware and software scans either with an agent or through zero-touch agentless technology. It is a web or USB-pen drive which enables the discovery and inventory of computer devices, VMware, Hyper-V hosts, and Oracle database instances.
It provides a smart scan and data gathering of physical and virtual devices at low costs as well as comprehensive reports about hardware, software, VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack, and Oracle database servers.
RayVentory removes barriers of complex IT infrastructures/data centers and possible limitations of the Work Councils allowing data gathering initiated by the end user himself (privacy)
RayVentory Screenshot Schedules Portal
RayVentory Screenshot Discovery Portal
RayVentory Screenshot Dashboard
Benefits and features
- Remote discovery possible
- Inventory of network devices
- Ability to schedule scans periodically
- Customization possible to meet security requirements
- Agent-based and agentless inventory of desktops and server systems
- RayVentory2go with USB pen drive – enables the discovery of unmanaged or disconnected devices
- Better preparation for software audits through accurate and up-to-date overview of software assets
RayVentory inventories one of the largest server farms in the world
With the intuitive inventory solution RayVentory, one of the largest US software manufacturers was able to scan its server farm with more than 670,000 servers in no time.
High-Performance ALM: Managing Applications Efficiently
BWI commissioned the ALM specialist Raynet for a three-month pilot project. At the end of the three months, Raynet had increased the output of the packaging service many times over and the costs could be significantly reduced accordingly
Smarter Software and Hardware Inventory
The IT landscape of any enterprise is changing rapidly. Discovering what software applications and what licenses are installed in your company is not an easy task.