Automate the manual steps that have to be repeated for every new application
Creating Applications, finding and deploying installation parameters for software which needs to be deployed is one of the most time consuming and troublesome tasks that administrators must undertake to deploy Windows applications. Liquit Setup Commander lowers the cost associated with application management by automating the manual steps that have to be repeated for every new application.
Liquit Setup Commander supports natively Liquit Workspace, Ivanti Endpoint Manager, Micro Focus ZENworks Configuration Management, Microsoft Configuration Manager and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
You can also use it standalone if you use RES ONE Automation, Quest KACE Systems Management Appliance or Group Policies for deployment or if want to prepare applications to be used for Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMware View or VMware App volumes.
Liquit Setup Commander highlights:
- Create Applications in Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Create Applications in Config Manager
- Full 'App Knowledge' System (silent switches for legacy setups, all 'Configuration Wizards')
- MSI Import Wizard and Packaging Robot Import Wizard
- MSIX Readiness and Packaging tool
- Repackaging Wizard (App-V 5, RayPack, Spoon, ThinApp and AdminStudio Repackager)